Saturday, May 14, 2011

Braces

I've got some wonderful books to read, and I started (as I tend to) with a graphic novel: Smile, by Raina Telgemeir.  It reminds me of what it was like to have braces--twice--and what it was like to have middle school crushes.  And how nice it is to never need Orthodontia again.  Unfortunately, between my husband's Saturday football game, grocery shopping, and visiting the library to check out new books (they were closed last night by the time I got there), I didn't write today.  But reading counts towards writing, right?  And isn't this an adorable (and hilarious) image by teen cartoonist Emma T Capps?  She doesn't have braces, but I'm going to pretend, because I want to use this picture and it's my blog so I can.

Yay for creativity!  And teenagers!  And toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment