Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Two birthdays + Christmas + New Year's + another birthday =

WHEW! I have officially survived my baby's first birthday, my dad's birthday, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve (upon which I stayed up until nearly 10:30 p.m.), New Year's Day, and my oldest son's sixth birthday. To celebrate, I shall post this picture:

Christmas morning! Awww. Aren't my boys handsome?
I have been slacking with queries, but shall resume forthwith. Once I recover from all the holidays. Whew!

4 comments:

  1. As if that time of year weren't busy enough for most people, to have b'days and stuff on top of that would make it way too crazy for my liking :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be too crazy for my liking, but I can't change the birthdays now. So I try to pretend it is fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, busy lady!! Hope you managed to have some fun in the midst of all the chaos! :0) Good luck with the queries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to email you about the requests I've been seeing (hooray!), if only to motivate myself to keep going...

      Also I am terrible at synopsisesies (however you spell that). I shall have to run that document by you, too (sorry in advance!)...

      Delete