Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pay It Forward

I may be a little late to the Pay It Forward blogfest, but I decided--better late than not at all!  My list:

The blog of one of my wonderful critique partners, a great romance writer and exceptionally kind person, the blog of Kristin Nelson, which may already be famous but is very encouraging and useful to first-time writers, and the blog of Shannon Hale, one of my favorite writers (and I think she's hilarious--I only met her once, and there was a pygmy goat at the reading, and her children, and her witty husband, but I did meet her, and she is funny and worth reading in book and blog form).

I love finding new blogs!  Reading is pretty much awesome.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda. I'm here as the co-host from the Pay It Forward blogfest. Thanks so much for signing up.

    And I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the fest is working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links, thanks! And I just love the title of your blog. Awesome.
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brenda! I'm the other co-host. A little late is fine. We're pretty lenient. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Matthew and Alex--I'm glad you're lenient, and also that you have brilliant ideas. :) And Lydia, nice to meet you, too. I shall hop over to your blog now and check out your links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm dropping in from Alex's blog hop. I'm very happy to meet you and follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Pub Rants - she's got killer advice!

    And thanks for the recommended links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. missed the pay it forward blog, so stopping by fashionably late! nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Kittie and Alison and Jeremy. Welcome! I'm excited to meet you on your blogs, too--speaking of which, I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete