Friday, February 10, 2012

Crazy Friday

Work this morning. World building on a revision this afternoon. Two nieces and one nephew, all under 10, come to play at 1:30. We bribed them to pick up items around the house for a donut each. We got chocolate cake and maple bars and raspberry and cream-filled. And all the books in our library are on shelves again! Best. Donuts. Bought. Ever.

So...now that Friday is winding down I want to do something fun. I shall leave you with this video, because I promised my four-year-old something with Star Wars...

2 comments:

  1. Donuts are amazing and they get so much accomplished, moves, cleaning, special projects, service projects the list goes on and on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! I should send people who leave comments on my blog cyber donuts, but...that wouldn't be the same. :)

    ReplyDelete