Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cleaning

Cleaned the house most of the day for my parents, who'll come in from Seattle later tonight.  Got a call from a 303 area code--which happens to correspond with an area that has one of my dream agents with my full right now.  Turned out to be a recruiter for my dad, so I was able to speak coherently after all.  Three-year-old got a yellow transformer at Burger King (we ate some rare fast food in the interest of keeping our kitchen clean), was told the robot's name was Bumblebee, and promptly said, "No.  This is C3PO!" 

So now, in our mostly-clean home with our Transformer C3PO, I'll post a cute picture of our Star Wars friend.  Because I might as well.

Okay, so it's not the "robot" part that's cute.  What can I say?  Little boys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment