Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve and a new baby!

Okay. So. We had a new baby on December 16th. He is tiny (under five pounds!) and dark-haired and cute as anything. This means, of course, that my blog went silent, and I haven't written much (read: anything) recently, and there have been many tantrums from a certain two-year-old who wasn't prepared at all for this intrusion, thank you very much. But things are normalizing, and I know from experience that I will someday get more sleep and everything will be a little less crazy. I would show you a picture or two, but that will have to wait until I find my phone, so in the meantime, here is a cute older baby laughing at tearing paper.

Someday my youngest son will laugh, too!


4 comments:

  1. Happy new year and many congratulations on the new arrival! I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy 2013 and that it's a very productive and successful year for you writing-wise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Samara! I hope 2013 is a great year for you, too!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure you'll be back to normal in four or five years. :) My youngest just turned four.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do four years. I don't know about five... :D

      Delete