Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Poor, sick toddler

I want to call him a baby, but he's not anymore. Regardless, the boy is sick. His nose is so stuffy that whenever he tries to say "Hi, Mommy!" it comes out as "I, Mubby," and he's constantly wiping his upper lip with his hand. He won't drink medicine unless it's mixed with water on a spoon (for some reason), and I just wish I could give him a hug that would destroy all the germs inside his two-year-old body.

At least he's got "Melmo" and Sesame Street, or he'd be a constant puddle of misery. Poor little guy!



2 comments:

  1. Aw, poor fellow. I hope he feels better soon. I love that Celebrity Lullaby with Ricky! It's one of my toddler's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That lullaby gets both my two-year-old and my four-year-old every time. Then they walk around singing "nah-nah-nah," which is pretty cute in a little-boy voice. :)

      Delete