Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Peculiar

I want this book. See, back when I was submitting Swindle Witch, I met a nice person named on the Absolute Write forums who turned out to be the fantastically talented and hilarious Stefan Bachman. I think you should go look at his blog because it makes me laugh. And next week, his book is coming out! It has amazing art! Creepy dark faeries! Clockwork birds?! I wants it. Oh! And earrings shaped like that creepy bird. Which may change once I read it. We'll see!


4 comments:

  1. Aw. :) I got a google alert for this, but OBVIOUSLY I should have been following your blog all along. Thanks so much!! Also, the bird's probably the least creepy thing in the book. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even think about alerts! And thank YOU--I never know when books are coming out, so I get to feel all cool and stuff! And you're saying the bird earrings are a go? I guess I'll get to see for myself soon... :D

      Delete
  2. That cover is amazing! Really quirky and different. I love it and I look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! I feel like I owe you book suggestions, after all the cool ones you've told me about...it feels like I could read forever and never catch up!

      Delete