Monday, September 17, 2012

Names

Gah! It seems like December's a while from now, but did you realize it's already September? I think it just registered for me. And you know what this means...we'd better find a good baby name. Besides You.

Naming characters is hard. Naming children? Completely terrifying, and for the first year I always think "They don't fit the name--what did I DO to their life?!" and then I finally get used to everything and it's okay.

Anyway. Yikes. And boy names? I am interested in boy names. Just in case you collect any in the near future...


p.s. I looked for naming videos, but got bored, so here is a video of an elephant painting instead!


4 comments:

  1. Here are some names I like that sound pretty good with McKenna: Landon, Trevan, Jordan, and Dallin. Happy name choosing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never even thought of Trevan! Thanks (and I'll be sure to let you know if we pick one of yours :)!

      Delete
  2. You probably already know how much I love choosing names for my characters! So I have a ton of fab boys names up my sleeve. Here are a few of my current favourites: Spencer, Jasper, Sebastian, Rollo, Tristan, Jake, Rory and Henry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh...I like your mix! I wish I could do Jake, but my husband has a brother named Jake...the rest are open, though! Thanks, Samara!

      Delete