I was tagged forever and a day ago by the wonderful Mama over at Mama Diaries, and I am finally not-crazy enough to answer 11 questions! So, without further ado, here they are:
1. Favorite Book? Gah! So hard right at the start! Okay. I love Gilead, by Marilynne Robinson. And all the Night Watch books by Terry Pratchett. Oh! And my first loves were the Dorrie picture books by Patricia Coombs, then Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. I could go on forever. I will stop now, though.
2. Favorite color? Dark green, maybe? I'm sort of in a favorite color transition phase, I think.
3. Sweet/salty food? Sweet. I love sugar WAY more than I should.
4. Gift someone gave me that I'll always remember? My little sister hid a pickle card in my suitcase the birthday after I got married, and I love it still. And my husband planned a surprise trip to Lagoon (an amusement park) once, which was super fun!
5. What is my favorite blog post? Um...the one with my four-year-old's current favorite video. Which right now is a Star Wars R-2 rescue one. It makes for a good bribe.
6. What annoys me? Judgmental people. The silent treatment. And hands rubbing on carpet...something about that friction always makes me creeped out.
7. Truth or dare (depends is not an option)? Truth. I'm pretty open to most questions. But there's dares I wouldn't survive, I'm sure.
8. Did I collect anything as a kid? Yup. Rocks, My Little Ponies, those scary-looking troll toys, cats, and books. I still collect books.
9. Bath or shower? Bath! You can put in bubbles, and read...mmmm...
10. Would you ever use gel pens? Yes. Yes, I would.
11. What makes you happy? My family and all the people I love.
Yay for questions! If you have any you want to add, feel free to stick 'em in the comments. And if you want a free blog post, consider yourself tagged (I thought about bugging Sophie again, but I'd rather her write on her WIP so I can read it, so I won't!).