Monday, August 27, 2012

Start of Fall 2012

Well, I've started school again. Lots of new and awesome students, except now I have to readjust. I taught during the summer at the university, see, and there the trick is cramming everything I need to teach into a class. At the charter school I have a lot more time for the exact same class, so I can linger more over the difficult concepts. This is a good thing. I wasn't in the right mode today, though, so I had to babble and fill up some extra time. But I'll get better.

Meanwhile, I will watch this. I'm so excited for The Hobbit, three parts and everything!




1 comment:

  1. When I was a student, I used to hate this time of year - that whole 'back to school' feeling. I remember it well! Best of luck for the new term - it's great that you've got awesome students and once you get back in the swing of things, you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete